Monday, May 18, 2015

I have Learned Much


Well I never thought that this email would come TOO fast! These last two years have not been the easiest, but it has been the best two years of my life and the best two years for my life.  I have truly found out who I am and I have come to love that person. I am just so thankful for the ability to have done all that I have.  I have met people that have changed my life forever and that I will never forget. I have truly gained a love for the people of Scotland and Ireland. I have learned so much that will make every day after my mission truly great. I know things will still be hard, and that I still have a lot more to learn but that makes me excited and I want to become better in all that I do. 
Mark 8:35 - “For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it." This scripture truly says it all. I have gained more for giving up two years than I ever would have thought.  I love you and thank you for all that you have done.  (I will see you soon J)

No comments:

Post a Comment