Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Birthday boy's (June 24) short note before departing for the mission home

Today I can’t make a super long message because we don’t have an actual p-day but my next one will be on Monday. A sister told me about a website called dearelder.com I think, look into it. From what I hear, it will send a letter and knows where I will live so you might want to post that also when you post my addresses.  I didn’t get to read this message from you so I just printed it off and I’ll reply on Monday.  Time here has actually gone really fast and I really like it here.  I’m going to miss all these elders and I’m a little nervous but that’s ok, I can’t wait to get out there. Today for my birthday, people sang happy birthday to me and the food here is way good and pretty much exactly the same as back home.  I love all you guys and I think about you all the time.  My testimony has increased like crazy and tomorrow I’ll be going on the 3 hour bus ride to Scotland!!! I love all of you and I’ll try to send more pictures. -Elder Hanson
Also can Devin send me a scan of his Plan of Salvation picture?
 I LOVE YOU MOM!

Brithday Celebration
                                                                                         

England MTC gardens
                                                                                                       

MTC gateway
                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment