Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Continuing

So they are having us do family history for an hour a week so have Dad check on his side because I added people and I’m not completely sure if its correct so check it so I don’t screw it up.
Tell Devin he needs to message me. 
So this week was pretty alright, right now I have one of my knee braces on because I twisted it during zone development when we were playing sports.  I’ll be fine, I just need to keep the brace on.  I also hurt my back falling on it after an Elder threw me over his shoulder. It knocked the wind out of me and I was having that 10 second freak-out moment where I thought I would never breath again, haha.  Other than that it was a lot of fun. For zone development other than sports, we did an old western murder mystery and we all dressed up and it was a lot of fun. My character was Ol'Bar, an old crazy trapper from the hills and my goal was to pretty much just act crazy, it was pretty funny and I found a pretty gnarly beard at a costume shop. It turned out McDonald was actually the killer, haha.
As for the work, it’s been the same with this area probably being the slowest area I have been in.  I think that every area I go to the slower/ harder the work has gotten. The ward is amazing though and it just sucks because I want to help them so bad and they are always willing to help us but there is nothing to help us with haha.  Oh well, no work is wasted just as long as we are trying and working hard, then it’s ok by me because I’m not really in complete control of what happens.  The Lord is.  






I found another one!

1 comment:

  1. That beard is sick. Glad it's not real. Gross! Hopefully your ward members are helping you find some investigators. Good luck with that. We pray for you always.

    ReplyDelete