Monday, October 20, 2014

We need to work together


Well this week was gooooood.   
The wind and the rain is starting and it’s probably not going to stop until I’m home, but I’ve gone through it before so I kinda know what to expect.  Yesterday we had a fireside and I did it on missionary work with members and I used a lot of things from “The Power of an Everyday Missionary” book and it went really well.  We really wanted to highlight on the blessings a person will get from doing this work and being a part of it.  I also explained the importance of us (missionaries) being a huge part of the work and how we need to be more like members and they need to be like missionaries.  Because this is my personal view but I’m not sure the work will go much further in this ward unless members kind of step it up, but that’s also just worldwide. 
-Elder Hanson

Kilts!

Cumbernauld in Autumn

Kissing the Kerik Stone


No comments:

Post a Comment