Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December 22, 2014

My new companion, Elder Rogers? Oh man, he’s great! I love this kid.  He’s been out about 9 months.  Even though he’s from Australia, he doesn’t really have an accent.  He’s super smart with computers and has a really calm personality like me, so it’s really cool.  We do well working together, pretty much the same as always.  We just talk to a lot of people.
This week Elder Bates is going to Inverness and I almost got to see Elder Simpson passing through Glasgow but I just missed him.   We went to the ward activity just a couple hours after Elder Rogers got in and it was a munch and mingle with Santa.  Then we went to what they call a "panto" and it’s a pantomime and it was about Aladdin and pretty much it was just a kids play but it was actually really good.  We got to have fun with a lot of members and a ton of less-actives came out and we got to talk a lot with them, it was great! I’m just super excited for Christmas!   Today we are going down to Airdrie to pick up my packages and I’ll try to see how long I will last with not opening them haha. I love you and I will see you soon!
Christmas Corn



Elder H.

No comments:

Post a Comment