Monday, January 26, 2015

I've come full circle--back to where I started-in Aberdeen

Well I should know a lot about the place I’m going because I’m going to Bridge of Dawn in Aberdeen, so I started where I might end. 
For once I know my new companion and his name is Elder Benson!  I met him in Belfast and I’m pretty excited because we got along really well. 
Elder Rogers will be staying in Cumbernauld with Elder Winder and I don’t really know anything about him. 
I’m really good, I’m just excited to have Elder Benson as a comp.  I knew that I was going to be moving because a lot of things always happen with your investigators right when you move. Billy is doing amazing and wanted to go see James's baptism on Saturday... Oh yeah and James, a young man in the ward finally got the ‘ok’ to get baptized by his Mom so we have taught him a bunch this week, and the recent reactivated girl in the ward will be going on a mission now, and the ward has been just amazing.  It’s going to suck to leave but I’m kind of excited, but it’s kind-a lame that I’m going back to another area that I have already been again.  Haha, but it will be good.
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif



No comments:

Post a Comment