Monday, February 2, 2015

Bridge of Don

My first week in Bridge of Don has been pretty amazing.  I already love it a lot here.
 Elder Benson is so funny, I probably haven't stopped laughing since Wednesday.  I already knew him so I was really looking forward to being with him. 
The work is just a little different, we mainly go finding around the college and that’s awesome just talking to people that age because that is when people start making those large decisions and they are really open.
I’m already in love with the ward they are so good and I can tell that they love us. 
Elder Rogers is out of my zone so I probably won’t see him all that much.
The weather is a little dryer but a wee bit colder.  There hasn’t really been any snow up here. 
My week has been great.  I’m so happy to be here and I love being with Elder Benson.  He’s a really good guy.  We joke all the time and we have both been out a good amount of time so we both know a lot.  This next week I’ll be having an interview with President during zone interview training and we will also get instructions from our zone leaders. Right now we are just finding people to teach and things are going pretty well. 
I actually just read that same scripture this morning:  1  Nephi 17:50 "And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done."
LOVE, Elder H.


No comments:

Post a Comment