Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Work on-

Elder Crockett is a really good kid. We had flag football on Friday and Brother Adam thought he was too young to be my companion so he thought he was just another kid that was there, haha! I'll admit I can see why, but I'm sure that by the end of his mission he will look a lot older. He is 19 years old and is from Utah and he is about four and a half months out. President Brown said that he really wants me to be a good example this last transfer and show that you can have fun and joy even when I'm so close to home. So I'm going to try my best, haha but I think I can do it. 
We teach Jim pretty much every week and he still comes to church every week. Right now we are just going by a ton of people and members and just keeping busy.  We are working with everyone from former investigators to less-actives, to members, and people on the street or at their door.  We see a lot of them, but it's still a slow process to have them see why they need the Church.
Yes, I got my sunglasses and they are awesome, I love them. 
Wow, that's crazy that Mary Barlow is going to England on her mission.  I could give her tons of advice because the missions are a lot alike and a lot of members here have served there and have told me a bunch about it. 
This week is going to be great! We have a ton of appointments planned and we are going to be doing a lot of service now that the sun has come out. 
Today Elder Holbrook (my trainer) is coming to visit Scotland with his family and he is taking us to a castle and it will be awesome because is will be that last castle in Aberdeen that I haven't seen. Remember, I was going to go at the beginning of my mission but I was with Elder Howie and he wanted to clean a fridge instead... haha.
LOVE YOU!! 




Another pair DOWN!

The sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment