Monday, August 18, 2014

People Came to Church!

​The Bryson's came to church! 
On Sunday I was showing David White who just became a teacher this week (the only teacher we have, haha) how to prepare the sacrament and I looked out to a bunch of people walking through the door and I see a person waving at me and I noticed, "Oh, that's Bro. Bryson!" and I walked over with just the dumbest smile ever. They both made it and they have made it just so far and when I went over to their house the day before they were talling me how I'm one of the missionaries that they have gotten closest to.  I can already tell I'm going to miss them, another thing, Zarah also came to church also. I'm not sure if I've already told you about her, she has been taught off and on for a couple months, but because of work, she has just been too busy and she's just super prepared, it's awesome.  It was also kind of sad thinking that it's been 10 months since I've had an investigator at church. ahah that's nuts! Since at the end of this moves I'll be at 6 months in Holywood, I'll probably end up moving after this six weeks and it's going to be hard. We are also teaching Bernice still and it's also going great. I can tell she knows everything we teach is truth. Things are going really well and I've been really blessed. Tell Dad I'm just really proud of him and I'm amazed at how strong he is. I love you!
Elder H

YW/YM Activity


No comments:

Post a Comment