Monday, November 10, 2014

Short and Sweet

This week is going to be pretty sweet. We have a lot of things to do this week with the members and that will be good because I'm starting to really like them. The bishop is great, especially since he has so much work to do. We also got to meet a couple families that are just really fun to be around. We are getting back in contact with some investigators that have been gone for a long time for one reason or another. Last night we got let into a house of a couple and the husband had a big job in his church. They weren't really interested but it was just a nice conversation and it was also nice to be out of the cold for a little. It also just showed me how awesome it is to to have the restored gospel that makes so much sense and helps us so much. I'll keep Dad in my prayers, I always do. 
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment