Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 17, 2014

This week was pretty good. Flue season has begun.  I got sick yesterday and had to come in after church and that wasn't fun.  Other than that, this week has been really good. We got back in touch with Bridy, an investigator that I've only gotten to see once.  Now we are hopefully going to see her on a weekly basis. A lot of tracting has been going on. Yesterday almost half the ward was sick, so it was kinda weird seeing it so bare. We aren't too sure what exactly we are going to do for p-day but we are going to meet up with the Airdrie missionaries. Lately I've been trying to read the Old Testament, I started from the beginning and I just made it to 2nd Samuel today and I just love learning more and gaining more understanding.



No comments:

Post a Comment