Monday, November 24, 2014

Busy

I have no idea what I want for Christmas.  Ask Tyler what his glasses website is so I can order a new pair. 
Yeah I got a call from President last week telling me that you were fasting so I joined in and I could tell that my spirit was uplifted and that everything was going to be ok. 
That really stinks about the cars but you know me, I'm always up for a truck, ha-ha. 
This week was really good.  We got to teach Billy and Bridy and I think the lessons went really well.  We also got 40 AUFs (Address Unknown Files) so we pretty much go around finding out where they are on the church records. So it takes us all around the area and makes things more interesting.  We are also in the ward choir because there are only like four males, so they asked us to join. so on friday we are going to help with a song at the Relief Society Christmas fireside and we are just going before the very opening for Prelude so it should be really fun. I have no idea what to do whenever I'm in a choir. You would think that I'd be better at singing by now. 
A lot of things are happening back home but I know we have the strength to get through anything! I love you! 
Elder Bates and I





The big Cumbernauld Library and Museam
This was at a store, Hmmm

I own this journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment